Monday, January 31, 2011

Mottled Skin How Does It Look

multigrain Panini

I'm back after a whole week of holiday ..
Thank you for the affection you have shown me these days, I was also very ill as well as low mood, and your support was important .. I must confess that in these days I hardly ever cooked .. I actually ate .. high fever I had a strange effect this time, I was completely taken away your appetite .. Only the thought of food disgusted me .. I very nearly thought about closing the blog and we salute you (it was just the ground I told you!)
However I'm slowly coming back to me, the recipe that I propose today is more than a week ago, the photos are what they are because they had prepared the bread for a dinner with friends I have not even had time to crank out that if someone was eating it already ^ _ ^ anyway I also received compliments from a baker so what I tell you? There are rewards! (Will not be good .. but it was so good!)

Pane 019

INGREDIENTS: 600g


cereal flour 400ml warm water 1 package dry yeast

1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon

sugar 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil

PREPARATION:

Make a mound of flour, add yeast and sugar center and mix with a fork. Begin to pour water little by little and started to knead. Add the salt and oil and work it all with energy until the mixture is smooth and homogeneous. Transfer to a bowl covered with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place for about 3 hours (or until doubled). Take back the dough and
rilavoratelo quickly to deflate, made sandwiches (mine are 100g each), put them on a plate lined with parchment paper, cut the surface along the line and brush with a little water. Cover with a cloth and let rise again for an hour.
Bake the bread rolls at 200 degrees for about 25-30 minutes, Remember to put a little bowl of water on the bottom of the oven to keep some moisture.
are ready to be enjoyed now, just be able to touch them without burning!!
ENJOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment