Saturday, January 22, 2011

Free Online Look At Pinky

Conchiglioni al Forno with Spinach and Cheese

a long time I bought this packet of pasta, convinced that the day would come where I found the perfect stuffing .. then I've forgotten in the pantry!
One day I decided to take him out, filled with spinach and ricotta .. a classic: a pity I was missing the spinach .. I bought them when I forgot the cheese and so on ... well, I could never have both! Oh I know you are disorganized that I can do?
the other day but my boyfriend has invited a friend for dinner, and since we had already been a few days earlier and had ate pizza, I once again reminded of these conchiglioni: What am I missing? The ricotta. Accomplices
some lines of fever that prevented me from going out to fetch me some are ingenious' and jumped out of this variant, very popular, so that we brushed all the tray there in no time! What satisfaction when our guests and also make a hat-trick right?
Ah, I also forgot to make a photograph of the pan (as usual), luckily I saved from the clutches of the two hungry men at least my dish, so you'll have to settle for this poor photos!

Conchiglioni 003

INGREDIENTS: 250g

conchiglioni of (approximate weight)

600g frozen spinach 120g grated Emmental
grated cheese to taste Béchamel

fairly liquid prepared with:

50g butter 50g flour 700ml milk

nutmeg PREPARATION:

Boil the spinach in lightly salted water, drain and squeeze ripassateli in the pan without too much with a little oil and add the cheese, let melt well and then chop in the blender. Boil pasta without
then cook, half the time specified will be fine.
littering the bottom of a baking dish with a layer of white sauce, the conchiglioni Lie down with the opening up and fill with spinach mixture using a sac-a-little, cover with plenty of sauce, a generous handful of grated cheese and bake at 160 degrees for half an hour, until the top is nice golden brown.
Serve immediately,
ENJOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment