Monday, January 17, 2011

Malfunctioning Dongle



This is one of the best cakes and gorgeous they are never out of my oven .. A show
, stragolosa, spongy! But all this comes at a price: attention is not a light cake, just for nothing! So do not scandalizzatevi when you go to read the ingredients, but trust me, it's worth it!
For once, you can indulge in this too .. and do not try to change the dose!
The recipe is from Donna Hay, a name, a guarantee, I have seen Blog Morena and I could not just resist, the more so that I had all the ingredients at home. nothing could stop me, not the fever that is giving me trouble these days ..
And then I had to immediately prepare my meal with something new right?

Chocolate Mud Cake 026
INGREDIENTS:

375g soft butter (yes you read that right!)
230g sugar cane
300g of 00 flour (I used the Molino Chiavazza )

3 eggs 200g dark chocolate
1 / 2 teaspoon baking soda
80g cocoa powder 180ml milk

PREPARATION:

Melt the chocolate in a double boiler and keep warm.
Sift flour with cocoa powder and baking soda.
the butter to cream with brown sugar using a whisk for about 10 minutes, then add the eggs one at a time, always rising. Then add the powder and blend very well also, then it will be the turn of the melted chocolate and then milk (I used the whisk until the end).
Pour the mixture into a cake pan lined with parchment paper (or a silicone as I did) and put into the oven at 160 degrees for one hour and 15 minutes, I stretched an extra 10 minutes you always do the toothpick test, but will dry out enough, consider that chocolate with a little 'will remain moist. Let the cake cool in pan (do not like me I got it quickly and then I split the cake into pieces, so that's why my photos of strange, I hope that you will not be noticed! ^_^).
Keep cake covered to keep it from drying out. Excellent
accompanied by a mountain of whipped cream, just to make us not miss anything!
ENJOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment