Tuesday, January 11, 2011

How Much Does It Cost Hemorrhoid

Cake Candy Apples and Mascarpone

Finished (finally) the Christmas cakes I could make a cake, I could not wait!
admit to having plagiarized this recipe, it is not my bag of flour, the original is here . Born
the need to end the mascarpone, I did not want to make tiramisu, so I started looking for a recipe. I have slightly modified the original procedure and reduced hardly anything. I chose to do a donut because I wanted to use my new silicone mold of Pedrini, is not she cute??

Torta mele e mascarpone 004

INGREDIENTS:

00
250g flour 180g sugar 200g mascarpone


50g butter 3 eggs 2 apples

1 / 2 tablespoon baking
1 lemon (zest)

PREPARATION :

worked in a bowl with a wooden spoon the mascarpone cheese with butter softened and the sugar until creamy smooth. Add the eggs, the grated rind of lemon and then the flour sifted with baking powder. Reduce diced apples and mix the dough. Pour into the pan (mine is silicone so I did not do it with flour and butter) and bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
Turn out and cool on a wire rack.
If you like, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
ENJOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment