Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ver Película Online Monica Roccaforte

softest

Hello!
Today I present to you this really easy recipe that surprised me .. As I advanced
boiled potatoes, I decided to make us of the dog food .. but given my aversion to fried food I decided to bake .. Well, the result was nothing short of fabulous! They are incredibly soft inside and crispy outside! I recommend you try them!

Crocchette di patate 017

INGREDIENTS: 800g

already boiled potatoes

2 eggs 60g grated Emmentaler

salt 50g grated parmesan, nutmeg breadcrumbs

parsley PREPARATION:

Mash the potatoes, add an egg, cheese, salt and nutmeg. Begin to knead and finally add the chopped parsley, a handful more or less .. When the mixture is homogeneous
proceed to the forming of the dog food, pass them in beaten egg and roll in bread crumbs. Place them on a baking sheet covered with baking paper and bake at 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
Everything here is not easy?
ENJOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment