Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Creamy Cervical Mucus At 11 Days Past Ovulation

Basmati rice and beans

After Supercalor cake I have just published what could be better than a nice plate light?
Which is also simple and fast (as is my style) and the taste does not put too much from us!
The combination was born by accident .. I wanted to prepare green beans for lunch, but then I realized that perhaps were a little 'bit and then I remembered basmati rice .. I must say that I did not know then how to "tie" and then I served as we see in the picture: then at the discretion of one who eats all the shuffling or take a bit 'here and a little' beyond ..

Riso Basmati con Fagiolini (4)
INGREDIENTS: 220g of basmati rice


300g green beans (frozen, in my case)
1 cup vegetable stock 1 tablespoon of butter

grated cheese to taste PREPARATION:

simple: Put the beans in a pan with the broth and cook until they are tender to the taste (if necessary with salt). Stir in butter and cheese and keep warm.
Boil rice in salted water and dial the dish as you like.
I do not add anything to the rice because I like "nature", but nothing prevents you from putting a little bit of butter here. You can also cut the beans into small pieces or why not smash it, and mix with rice.
ENJOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment