Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Huntik Season 2 When Starts

Cup Malù .. Homemade! New collaborations

I know .. even chocolate!
What can I do if I am more cioccogoloso period of my life?? I've never eaten so much as in recent weeks .. but I need ... is for my mental and physical health .. ^ _ ^
The recipe is of Sara, and is simply a case that I've posted two of his creations at a distance a couple of days, I had copied this last year but then it was over on the back burner .. I went back in my hands right now and I could not not prepare you like?
I have sweet memories of this cup ... as a child I accompanied my grandmother to shop in the shop near his house and sometimes I buy it .. but I had to act really super good! It was very good, I still remember the original flavor .. Perhaps it was then called "white couple" even, but it's been a while 'time I'm not sure. The fact is that the Malù Cup which is now not the same flavor of that time, I'm sure! ... But this one has something that reminds me strongly! Of course I recommend it ... it is spectacular!

Coppa Malù 004
INGREDIENTS: Cream

Nesquik :

500ml milk 50g cornflour 150g Nesquik

70g sugar 50g dark chocolate


To decorate: 250ml whipping cream

1 tablespoon sugar 1 tablespoon cornstarch

PREPARATION:

Cut the chocolate chips and put it to melt in a saucepan with the milk.
In a separate bowl mix the Nesquik, cornstarch and sugar.
Then add the powder to milk chocolate and set on fire (bass) and stir with a whisk until the cream thickens. Put it into cups and then when you pass them in the fridge to cool.
Whip the cream with the cornstarch and powdered sugar, place it in a pastry bag and decorate your cup will be ready to eat immediately, or put it back in the refrigerator until serving.
Mmmmm delicious and really like the original, thanks Saretta!

0 comments:

Post a Comment