Thursday, February 17, 2011

Blueprint- Hair Salon



Hello! There are still
eh? I was completely absent from the blog for a couple of days ... but I am here today to present a new recipe to me, in that the ravioli bake I had never eaten! Actually, I think that the discovery of hot water, but here we have particularly appreciated.
The recipe I saw on Sale & Pepe of this month, the doses I have not met because the newspaper was for 6 people and I have arranged a little 'eye for both of us .. so forgive me if I am not clear .. is not it?

Ravioli al forno 006

INGREDIENTS:

Mixed Ravioli (ricotta and spinach, four cheeses)

Bechamel sauce to taste Grated Parmesan to taste

PREPARATION:

Prepare the sauce, add the grated Parmesan cheese and keep warm. Boil the ravioli until al dente keeping and arrange in a baking dish * as you would for lasagna, alternating a layer of sauce and a pasta.
bake at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes or until a golden crust will be formed.
Remove from the oven and serve ... .. difficult is not it??
ENJOY!

* Pedrini

0 comments:

Post a Comment