Monday, October 18, 2010

Shark Euro-pro Sewing Machine Model 384

Friendship Relay ღ ღ ღ

Eccomi quì a ricevere da parte di bel 6 blog , i testimoni :  cavaliere oscuro del web , recipes tatys , the tree rocks , Shiri , Pixia and Liza , this wonderful initiative website entitled "Friendship Relay .


This is to ensure that they know us better and following a few simple rules:


A) C rear post by inserting a logo of the relay;



B) Posting the 8 questions listed below;


1 - to small when you were asked what you wanted to do it big, do you reply?
2 - What were your favorite cartoons?
3 - What were your favorite games?
4 - and which 'was your most' nice birthday and why '?
5 - what are the things I absolutely wanted to do and you have not already done?
6 - and which 'was your first love sport or not?
7 - and which 'was your first musical idol?
8 - and which 'was the most' beautiful sought (and eventually received) from Santa Claus, Jesus' Child, Saint Lucia?

C) Answer the same on his blog, and here are my answers:

1) As I think 80% of girls dancer
2) I loved Spank, Candy Candy, Lady Oscar, the Ape Maga, the Ape Maia, the Smurfs, and I could go on forever because I'm really beautiful so many cartoons of my childhood ....
3) Playing with Barbie
4) I remember all of them beautiful in my birthday, spent with my family and grandparents.
5) There are plenty of things I wanted to do and I still do ... One of these is certainly helping the animals.
6) I've never had a great passion for the sport, I've always been lean and lazy.
7) I have not had an idol in particular, I loved and I love all music in general, especially that of the 70/80 year.
8) Here I have no answers, why do not remember asking for something in particular. But I always received a welcome gift, that they are still with me. (Mostly ).... then to tell the truth and else is thinking about a gift that looks better for a while to receive, but still has not arrived and I think that there are waiting for the right moment;).


D) Pass the baton to 10 other blogs, link:
















Thank you all a hug Sabrina







This is a little thought, I come from the blog of njara

0 comments:

Post a Comment