Friday, October 22, 2010

My Dog Is Going Blind



As you read the blog of Shiri,
I met Sandy and I took in foster care for my parents .... it was just a entrust a week to see if he could join my family .... a week went fast and I remember the day I picked her up, brought them to me directly in the car and I had not seen the box where he lived ....
Unfortunately, even though Sandy is the sweetest dog, affectionate and good in the world, my mom had doubts. They spoke at length and decided that my could not keep it for the same reasons on which I agree and I will not tell you because it speaks in a very long and delicate, to address here on the spot .....


Wednesday at 11.30 and take Sandy reluctantly with his young master, the old man brought to this board .... my heart is broken and my tears came down like water (as now that I'm telling you), when I saw the place where they would put, as I wrote in Shiri, I wanted to snatch the lead from her and take her with me, I could hear crying and jumping because he would not go in there and I I felt at that precise morire....è stato difficile non voltarsi e tornare indietro, molto difficile...troppo....Mi sono sentita impotente e in quell'istante mi sono resa conto di aver tradito la fiducia di Sandy, l'avevo riportata in quel box , dove sarebbe rimasta sola e dove nessuno le avrebbe dato coccole, amore e calore umano....Ma non potevo fare altro in quel momento.
In macchina ho pianto tanto, anche adesso piango . Ma ho deciso che dovevo fare qualcosa e che le devo trovare una famiglia a costo di tappezzare tutta la città ....Così ho espresso tutto il mio dolore a Shiri e le ho chiesto di aiutarmi , lei è stata dolcissima e il suo post ne è la prova.... bellissimo!! Ho preparato i volantini e ho dato voce in giro ....e look .....


not want to justify myself, but the choice of my parents was painful, they feel the lack of Sandy, they have taken this decision because my mother has to undergo an operation and you do not know the implications, will need me and Kira will be difficult to manage, how would I do with Sandy?
But my thought is to find a house soon.
Thank you very much for your support and for your affection, but above all I extend a special thanks to our sweet Shiri.












0 comments:

Post a Comment