Monday, October 11, 2010

Acrostic Poem On Paris

Kira ღ ღ ღ

Ecco alcune immagini buffe del mio bellissimo cane Kira....

Quì siamo dal veterinario....

Cosa starà pensando??


 Quì siamo in ufficio da mio marito e si è messa comoda 



too comfortable



here has decided to sleep inside the cabinet in my office


the dark you sleep better ...




also on the desk of Mama sleep well ....
especially if the bag becomes a nice cushion ....




mom and dad on the bed you sleep just fine human



with my favorite toy



on the couches of the house is a marvel and you can do what you want .....

too much light



belly in sù



 proprio come noi esseri umani 


 vuole fare la modella....sta sempre in posa :D


Mi diverto un mondo a fotografarla , penso che siano ricordi bellissimi e indelebili....sorrido e mi entusiasma vederla correre e gioire, giocare ed interagire con noi and with other people .... she is always bright and lively, caring and sweet .... The photos are something that even after, when, as far as possible, reach the rainbow bridge, will remain in my life .. .. memories .... beautiful and indelible memories that I will report these days and when the 15 September 2008 she came into my life and has made inroads in my heart .....


OF WELL I LOVE YOU KIRA and I hope that life presents many pictures yet, so many joys and many long years together .....
with immense love your mom



0 comments:

Post a Comment