Thursday, March 3, 2011

Horn Honda Accord 2005

INDIE ITALY: MYRTLE HOUSE - 1979 (2011 Mashhh! Records) NOAH AND THE WHALE














http://www.myspace.com/weareenfantterrible




Enfant Terrible


are a trio composed of two French boys and a girl , created in Paris in May 2008. Their songs have a sound

electro dance-sounding indie rock and synthpop

and a touch of 8bit music. All performed with live guitars, drums and

re-programmed

Nintendo gameboy
. I must say that this peculiarity, compared to all groups
NuRave
of the moment, they makes it really so cool

, I think, in my humble opinion that the decision to keep analog instruments is truly commendable and I must say ... pay. The full-bodied sound and the plaster on the Battery drum

have an unprecedented power and when they attack the guitar synth going on

...
wow

Their lyrics speak of how young people view the world today, a mix of culture, fashion, web domain, attraction from the video game, and the true feelings sharing of resources. So, I would say even stupid texts, as befits the genre, no? I was expecting them to me good, but not so.

Listen for yourself.
MarKo DL: hxxp: / / www15.zippyshare.com/v/98560288/file.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment